Data privacy statementThank you for your interest in our company and your visit to our website. A use of our website is basically possible without providing personal data. However, special services of our website may require the processing of personal data. If processing of personal data is required, there is either a legal basis for processing or we obtain your consent. In doing so, the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation and country-specific data protection regulations are observed.
In the course of this data privacy statement, IDunion SCE would like to inform about the type, scope and purpose of the collected, used and processed personal data and comply with the duty of transparency, in particular by clarifying the rights of persons concerned.
1. Contact details of the responsible personVerantwortlicher der Datenverarbeitung: Main Incubator GmbH
Mainzer Landstrasse 33a
60329 Frankfurt am Main
+49 69 71 91 38 7 – 0
2. CookiesOnly cookies in the form of session IDs are used on our site. These small pieces of information are temporarily stored on your computer and deleted after leaving the browser session. Session IDs are needed to make using our site more comfortable (legitimate interest of the data processing according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR). Session IDs allow us to identify you during our visit to our site, for example, to permanently display the language you have selected. Session IDs are usually accepted automatically by the browser. You can deactivate this function, which however can lead to impairments in the usage. Session IDs do not contain any plain text information.
3. Collecting general informationWe automatically save information in our logfiles, which your browser transfers during page access. These are:
- Browser type / and version
- Used operating system
- Referer URL (the previously visited website)
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Time and date of the server request
4. Contact via the websiteIf an affected person contacts IDunion SCE by e-mail or the contact form, personal data voluntarily communicated will be automatically saved for the purpose of processing or contacting (legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR). If contacted by contact form salutation, first name, last name and E-Mail address will be automatically saved for the purpose of processing or contacting (legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR).
5. Deletion and blocking of personal dataIf the purpose of a processing ends or a legally prescribed storage or archiving period expires, the personal data will be deleted or blocked in accordance with the statutory provisions.
6. Rights if persons concernedAll subsequent rights of persons concerned may be claimed at any time, e.g. by request by mail to email@example.com. By addressing by e-mail or addressing an employee, the request will be processed and executed without delay.
6.1. Right of confirmationConcerned persons have the right to ask for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning them.
6.2. Right of access by the data subjectAffected persons have the right to request information about their personal data free of charge and to receive a copy of them. In addition to the copy, the following information is provided:
- Processing purposes
- Categories of personal data
- Recipients or categories of recipients in third countries or international organizations
- If possible, the planned duration of the storage of personal data and, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration
- The existence of further rights of concerned persons, the existence of a right of appeal with a supervisory authority
- The existence of automated decision making including profiling
- If the personal data were not collected from the concerned person, all available information about the origin of the data
6.3. Right of correctionConcerned persons have the right to request a correction of incorrect personal data and to demand a completion of incomplete data, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
6.4. Right to be deleted or right to be forgottenConcerned persons have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, which will be deleted immediately upon request, if one of the following reasons applies and processing is not required:
- Die personenbezogenen Daten wurden für Zwecke erhoben oder auf sonstige Art verarbeitet, für welche sie nicht mehr notwendig sind
- The personal data has been collected for purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary
- The concerned person revokes their consent to processing and it lacks any other legal basis for processing
- The concerned person objects to the processing and there are no high-level legitimate reasons for processing or the concerned person objects to direct mail
- The deletion of the data is required to fulfill a legal obligation
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR
6.5. Right to restriction of processingConcerned persons have the right to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the concerned person (for a period that allows an examination by the person in charge)
- The processing is unlawful, but the concerned person refuses to delete it and requires a restriction of use
- The person in charge no longer needs the data for the purposes of the processing, but the concerned person requires it for asserting or exercising or defending legal claims
- The concerned person has objected to the processing and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible or the legitimate interests of the person concerned outweigh